My priority is to keep you as safe as possible, and prior to re-opening I have implemented a number of changes which I would like to make you aware of. Before making an appointment we would ask you to kindly take note of the following:
• Fill in the COVID-19 symptoms check form. This can be found under contact.
• We have added 10-15 minutes to the end of services which will give me extra time to keep up with cleaning and disinfecting.
• I am no longer able to take care of your personal belongings. This includes items such as coats, scarves and water bottles, so it would be advisable to consider bringing along a carrier bag that will allow you to store these items. Before we start the treatments, I will ask you to cleanse your hands with hand sanitiser before being directed to a pre-sterilised work area. I will be wearing a face mask, a face shield, gloves and apron as a part of my usual PPE.
• You will be required to wear a face mask to your appointment. If you don't have one, then you can purchase a disposable one from me for £1.00 or reusable for £3.50
We will no longer provide refreshments or reading material, so you should bring your own if you wish to.
Following completion of your treatment you will be asked to make payment in whichever method is suitable for you. And once again before you leave I will ask you to cleanse your hands with hand sanitiser.
We have various additional safety measures and procedures in place as follows:
• Sanitisation station providing antibacterial hand gel and tissue towels
• Full PPE worn by me (facemask, face shield, gloves, apron)
• All tools and equipment will be disinfected with Barbacide.
• Full sterilisation of every section after use will be increased.
• No waiting guests are permitted
• A disposable couch cover will be used, which will be easy to change between each client.
• All bookings must be made by texting/calling on 07342970870
If I feel ill or have symptoms of COVID-19, I will self-isolate immediately. This may mean that I have to cancel your appointment at short notice. I understand that this may be inconvenient but it is done entirely for your own safety.
Safety comes first, Dee's Beauty Customer Safety Guidelines / risk assessment (COVID-19) copy is available on request.